In this tutorial, we learn how to speak English using the true "t" and the flap "t". You will notice as you say different words in English that have the letter "T" that it sounds differently depending on the word it is in. The words "batter" and "latter" have a different sound to them than "hearty" and "thirty". Look at two words with the letters in them and find which one has the flap T in it. Say these words out loud so you can better hear what the different in the pronunciation is. This lesson is for more intermediate students while learning this language.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades