This instructional video provides insight into the English language to teach people who are learning to speak English how to pronounce phrasal verbs. A phrasal verb is a verb + a particle, such as "drive up", "end up", and "drive back". The video shows viewers how these phrasal verbs are used in a sentence as well as what these phrases mean. In terms of pronunciation, there are three basic patterns which are discussed to show where the words are stressed in the context of a sentence which are discussed further in detail in the video. By watching and studying this video, viewers will hopefully be able to better understand phrasal verbs and how to use them when speaking in English.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades