In this video from EnglishTeacherLive we learn some study tips on how to improve your English. 1.Don't be shy. Take every opportunity you can to learn English. 2.Learn phrases, not just single words. It's easier to remember and much more useful, plus you'll learn grammar at the same time. 3.Learn with your ears, not with your eyes. Put the emphasis on listening! 4.Repeat, repeat, repeat. This is so important because we learn only after repetition. Don't be afraid to repeat the same word again and again. 5.Speak to yourself. Practice your English out loud. If you don't have someone to talk to in English, just talk to yourself! Tell yourself the things you see around you and what you are doing. 6.Practice your English little and often. If you do a bit everyday, you will make more progress than if you sit down with a big book and try and study. Choose to do things that take only a bit of time and do that often.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades