This is a video tutorial in the Language category where you are going to learn how to pronounce "y" in English. It is an accent reduction and English pronunciation video. This video will help English as Second Language speakers to pronounce the difficult sound "y" like in "university". What some of the people can do is to turn it in to "ya". What most of the people can do is the sound of "e" like in "me". You can practice "e". if you say "e" quickly, you can turn it in to "eya" sound. Practice this by pronouncing "university", "you" and "Yale". You can finally pronounce "You go to Yale University". Watch the video to hear the sound.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades