In this video, we learn how to speak English: An introduction to phrasal verbs. Phrasal verbs are also called two-part and three-part verbs. This is a verb and one or two other short words. Together as a phrase these have a special meaning. The other words are called particles, which come together with the verb to make a different definition. Particles can change the word "figure" to "figure out" and the word "look" to "look through". These particles at the end of the verb change how the word is used and what it means in the sentence. Sometimes the phrasal verbs are easier to understand than at other times.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades