In this tutorial, we learn examples on how to use separable verb phrases for the classroom. The first one is, "Do over", this is the same thing as "to do something again". If you make a mistake on an assignment, your teach might ask you to "do it over". "Fill in", means to write in answers on a test or assignment, to fill in the blanks. "Turn in" means for the student to give something or hand it in to the teacher. "Hand out" is to give something to the students and this is what a teacher does. A teacher will hand out assignments or tests to the students.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades