In this tutorial, we learn how to speak English using infinitives for questions. First, you need to be able to identify reported questions inside of a conversation. Infinitives include words like "to go", "to buy", "to find". They are formed by saying "to" + the verb. "Wh" infinitives are simply at the beginning of infinitives, like "where to go", "when to buy", and "how to find". Use infinitives to report questions that have modal verbs such as "should" and "can" depending on what the modal verbs are explaining. There are many ways to report the questions, just take time to read out the statement, then you will be able to form it easily!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades