In this video, an English lesson for foreign language speakers teaches viewers expressions using the work "table." There are three different expressions taught through watching, listening and defining.
-Pay someone under the table.
- Lay your cards on the table.
-Bring something to the table.
The viewer watches a conversation and tries to interpret the meaning of the expressions based on the conversation. A multiple choice question is provided to guess at the meaning, and a review session after the individual phrases are discussed. The entire video is subtitled for additional understanding to ESL viewers. This is a good way to learn phrases that may not make sense in a simple translation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades