This video tutorial in the Language category will show you how to understand the sequence of tenses for English. This is useful when you want to change direct speech to indirect speech and also for understanding conditional sentences. When the sentence is originally in the present tense, it can be changed to past tense. For example Paul said, "I am hungry". You can change this to indirect speech either in the present tense or in the past tense. So, the sentence can be said as Paul says he is hungry or Paul said he was hungry. You can watch the video for more tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades