A video that is essentially a part of series of videos, that deal with teaching indirect speech basics to intermediate and above level English language learners. This video deals with teaching how wh words like how, what, when, where, why etc, in direct speech can be rewritten in indirect speech in grammatically correct manner. The first part of the video explains the basic rules and grammatical conventions to be followed while the second part of the video provides numerous direct speech examples which a person may encounter in everyday situations. The examples gradually increase in difficulty level from simple to complex which require a little more mental effort to convert into reported speech.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades