In this tutorial, we learn pronunciation tips to Speak English. To help someone learn this, use an analogy, imagery, and vivid explanation so they understand what you are talking about in full detail. Use your hands to make the motions, then relate words to your base words. You will need to repeat yourself a lot, and also draw pictures so it can help them visually understand. Don't use difficult words, just start by doing simple words that are easy to understand. Once the easy letters are understood, the student will learn how to make the vowel sounds and how they sound in different words. Take your time and practice will go far!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades