In this video, we learn how to learn how "whether" is used while speaking English. The word "whether" is used when you are going to talk about different things, not the weather that is outside. If you can use the word "if" instead of "whether", you are using the word with the "th" instead of "ea". The "weather" is used when you are talking about what it's like outside. This includes if it's hot, cloudy, raining, snowing, and anything else. Any other time you are talking, the word "whether" can be used! Learning the difference in these two words is for more advanced students while learning English, but it can be understood!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades