In this video, we practice describing solutions in English. For example, if the problem is that you have stomach problems, the solution is that you should go to the doctor. Should simply means a good idea or a recommendation. You could also say the solution is that you need to go to a doctor. For the next example, if your problem is that your car won't start, this means your car will not start. You could also say that your car does not start, which is a good way to describe the problem. For the solution, you could call a mechanic. You could also say you need to call a mechanic. These are all tips for words that can make a difference when you are describing solutions and problems in English.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades