This video teaches English-language learners how to respond to questions beginning with the words "How do you like". There are two types of questions in English that begin with the words "How do you like". The first kind requires an answer in the form of an opinion. The second requires that the answer come in the form of giving instructions. The video explains the difference, then gives several examples for each to model practice. For example, "How do you like the weather?" is a question which asks an opinion, and possible responses are given. "How do you like your steak?" is an example of a question which is asking for instructions, and several possible answers are provided to practice. This video provides a practical model of English usage in the real world for those learning the language.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades